Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

Sick

Imagine...

You and your boyfriend Zayn and the rest of the boys are doing a twit cam on Harry's computer while you were on tour with the boys you are sitting on the couch on Zayn's lap while you too are kissing, you and Zayn don't care about the boys watching you "hey guys lets go out to Nando's" you hear Niall say "Okay" you all agree "Sorry guys but we are hungry and are going to Nando's we will be back soon" you say closing the Twit cam.

(At Nando's)

"hey everyone table for 7?" the Waiter asks "Yes please" you say smiling "here we are" the waiter says 
you sat between Zayn and Liam, as the waiter hands you your menu's and walks off. You and Zayn share a menu, "Babe the steak looks good if you want to share?" Zayn says "the Caesar salad looks good" you say "Hello my name is Jake and I'll be your waiter today" Jake says "what can I get you?" Jake asks, "I'll have a 10 flame wings and a beer please" Niall says "hi can I have a uh Coke with a chicken sandwich please" Harry says " I'll have 10 wings too with a Coke" Paul says "I'll also have the wings and a Coke" Louis says "can I have a veggie sandwich with and iced tea" Liam says "I'll have 5 wings and a Sprite" Zayn says "Can I please have the Peri Peri chicken Caesar with a Ginger ale please" you ask.

(After Dinner)

You sit there lying against your boyfriend Zayn as Paul pays for dinner "excuse me" you say getting out of the booth and running for the front door as Zayn chases you. "Babe you okay?" Zayn asks you "Zayn don't come close I feel si-" you started to vomit in a garbage bin outside, Zayn quickly moves you hair.
"(Y/N) are you okay?" Liam says walking over to you and Zayn with the rest of the boys. 
"I just need some air I'll meet you back at the hotel" you tell them "no not happening" Paul says
"I'll stay with her"Zayn offers "Okay" Paul says.

(At The Hotel) 

You rush into the room you and Zayn share and straight to the washroom throwing up in the toilet.
You feel really dizzy and light headed and cold, Zayn walks in as you flush the toilet and wash your hands and brush your teeth, Then climb into bed wearing one of Zayn's shirts. There was a knock at the door it was the boys you suddenly ran to the bathroom throwing up again. You feel someone put your hair in a pony tail you see Liam "thanks" you tell him, standing up and going back to bed.

"we are heading down to the pool if you wanna come" Harry says "Zayn go I'll be fine" you tell him "Okay fine" he says. As soon as Zayn was gone you grabbed your lap top and start a twit cam "Hey guys the boys went swimming and I sick so I thought why don't I do a twit cam" you said. Your phone rings "sorry it's Zayn" you tell the viewers "hey" you say "you sound and look awful" Zayn says "your watching?" you ask 
in a tired tone "yeah" Zayn replies "well I gotta get back to the boys I'm watching you though" Zayn says 
"I love you" He says " I love you too Zayn" you reply then hang up.
(5 minutes)
You can hardly keep your eyes open "How is the tour?" you read a question "Its good and fun until you get sick and have to rest" you say "How is Zay-" you start to read a question but fall asleep. you wake up to "Look at my beautiful girlfriend sleeping how cute? well we have to go bye." Zayn says. You run to the bathroom again and throw up. 

(The Next Day)

You spent the night in the bathroom throwing up all night when you sent Zayn over to Liam's room at 2 AM because you kept him up. It's 8 AM you see the clock as there is a knock at the door "Come in it's ope-" you throw up again as the door opens you see Paul. " where are you" Paul asks " I'm in he-" you throw up again before you could finish "where is Zayn?" Paul asks " I sent him over t-" you throw up again "Liam's room because I was keeping him awa-" you say throwing up again.

"(Y/N) you in here?" Louis calls you "Louis she's in here" Paul says you vomit again. Harry, Liam and Zayn walk into the small washroom. "I already checked us out of the hotel" Paul said "Zayn can you pack you and (Y/N)'s stuff for the bus" Paul says "yeah" Zayn says " I'll help" Louis says helping him.

(On The Bus) 

You went to the bathroom and threw up 3 more times before going to the bunk Zayn and you shared closing the curtain and falling asleep when you woke up to Zayn climbing into the bunk and pulling you close.
"I'm sorry" you tell him "for what?" Zayn asks you "not being at you concert to night" you reply "Babe you didn't choose to be sick" Zayn said  "how do you feel?" Zayn asked you " I feel better" you say 
"I'll see if I can get you a salad" Zayn said "Thanks" you say.





By: Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment