Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

Moving to London PT 1

Imagine...

You have just moved to London England and the moving truck has just arrived at your new flat, you sigh as the driver opens the back and hands you a box. You take it and walk towards the front door you open the door and start to pile them in the living room as, you head back out to the truck you run into this really cute boy "Sorry mate" he say "No it's my fault" you say back "Hi I'm Louis" he say " I'm (Y/N)" you say.

"I can see your new in London" Louis says "Yeah" you say "here let me help you move in" he offers "are you sure" you ask him "yeah" he says back. After the moving truck is unloaded you pay the driver and walk into your flat that is full of boxes.

"So where do we start?" Louis asks "um lets start with the living room" you say "okay" he says back.
"So what brings you to London?" he asked you, you smile and say "well I came because I have always wanted to live here since I was 5 years old" "OH nice" he smiles.

(2 Hours Later)

In 2 hours the Living room was done, you still needed to buy furniture. "so I was uh thinking since you don't really have a place to sleep you stay at my place until your settled and get furniture if you want?" Louis says
"sure" you reply as, you to continue to unpack all the boxes.

(At Louis's Flat)

"Louis where have you be-" Paul starts to ask but freezes "sorry um but Louis was helping me unpack my flat" you say "Paul she needs a place to stay she doesn't even have furniture yet and her place is a mess" Louis tells him. Paul sighs "fine" he says as, you look around "It's um messy" you add "yeah I live with my best mate Harry" he says.

You walk upstairs and see 4 boys chasing each other "Hey guys?" Louis calls out "Louis where have yo-" Zayn starts to say "Who is she?" Harry asks looking at you "Hi I'm (Y/N)" you say "this is Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn" Louis says.

"So how do you to know each other?" Niall asks while you all sat around eating Pizza for dinner.
"Well I just moved to London today and I was unloading the moving truck when, I accidentally ran into Louis" you tell them "Then, he offered to help me unpack then offered my a place to stay until I'm settled" you tell them.



(To Be Continued)




1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! local studio city movers

    ReplyDelete